Your request was about the following information:
‘I would like to make a request for the following information relating to the authority's current Multi Functional Devices and printing / scanning services contract(s):
1. What services are included in the contract(s)? (e.g. printing vs scanning etc)
2. Which supplier is delivering them? (If in-house, please confirm or if multiple provider please identify them)
3. How many contracts does this entail and what's the award value for each?
4. When do these contracts expire and do they have any extensions?
5. What is the annual volumetric data (split by Annual Mono and Annual Colour print)?
6. What is the total number of devices supplied?
7. What Managed Print Service software solution do you use?
8. How many Mono MFDs and Colour MFDs do you have?
9. What document management solution do you use?
10. What High Volume printing devices do you use?
11. Were any framework agreements used to procure the goods/services? If so, which ones?
12. Any documentation you can provide me with, e.g. the order form
13. What department is managing the contract and who's the decision-maker?
14. How many Adobe Acrobat (standard, professional and reader) licenses do you have?
15. What is the annual cost?
16. When is the renewal date?
17. Who is responsible for the contract?
18. Do you use any other PDF editing tools?’
1. Please visit: View Notice - Public Contracts Scotland
2. Please visit: View Notice - Public Contracts Scotland
3. Please visit: View Notice - Public Contracts Scotland
4. Please visit: View Notice - Public Contracts Scotland
5. Mono = 261,042. Colour = 313, 414
6. Total = 40
8. Food Standards Scotland has 4 colour MFDs
10. Food Standards Scotland uses Ricoh MP C3003
11. Scottish Government Office Equipment Framework - SP-16-013
12. Business and commercially sensitive information – (FOISA Section 33 exemption)
13. FSS IT, Chike Ikejiofor (IT Systems Manager)
14. Adobe Acrobat 2020: 17 Licences. Adobe Acrobat Reader: 174 Licences
15. N/A (One time purchase)