Consultation on the Foods for Specific Groups (Scotland) Regulations 2016
6 documents for this subject
Foods for Specific Groups – Consultation on the proposed Foods for Specific Groups (Scotland) Regulations 2016 – responses requested by 15 May 2016.
- Foods_for_Specific_Groups_-_Annex_F_Consultation_Feedback_Questionnaire_-_18_March_2016 DOCX (70KB)
- Foods_for_Specific_Groups_-_Annex_D_Consultee_List_-_18_March_2016 DOCX (21KB)
- Foods_for_Specific_Groups_-_Annex_E_Data_Protection_Form_-_18_March_2016 DOCX (75KB)
- Foods_for_Specific_Groups_-_Annex_B_draft_SSI_-_18_March_2016 DOC (93KB)
- Foods_for_Specific_Groups_-_Annex_C_Partial_Business_and_Regulatory_Impact_Assessment_-_18_March_2016 DOC (154KB)
- Foods_for_Specific_Groups_-_Consultation_letter_and_Annex_A_-_18_March_2016 DOC (133KB)
We regularly consult with stakeholders and consumers to develop policy that will ensure food and feed in Scotland continues to be safe, and help consumers make informed decisions about the food they eat.