Consultation on the Animal Feed (Scotland) Regulations 2016
7 documents for this subject
Food Standards Scotland would welcome your comments on the attached consultation on the (SSI) draft Animal Feed (Scotland) (Amendment) Regulations 2016 which provides for enforcement provisions for the two Commission (EU) Regulations 2015/327 and 2015/2294 amending (EC) 1831/2003 on feed additives, updating labelling and information requirements for feed additive preparations and pre-mixtures and provides for a new functional group of ‘hygiene condition enhancers’.
Please send comments by email to Claire.Moni@fss.scot by the 27 May 2016.
- ANNEXFConsultationFeedbackQuestionnaire DOCX (71KB)
- Annex_DListInterestedParties DOCX (16KB)
- ANNEXEpublicationpersonaldata DOCX (76KB)
- AnnexBDRAFTThe_Animal_Feed__Scotland___Amendment__Regulations_2016 DOC (60KB)
- EUREG2015327 PDF (322KB)
- ConsultationLetterfeedscotlandreg4march2016 DOC (95KB)
- EUREG20152294 PDF (310KB)
We regularly consult with stakeholders and consumers to develop policy that will ensure food and feed in Scotland continues to be safe, and help consumers make informed decisions about the food they eat.