Food Standards Scotland will be taking to the road in September to visit Universities and Colleges across Scotland to engage with young people on our recent Food Safety Campaign, exploring the 20 common 'kitchen crimes' and offering advice and information on food safety and hygiene around the kitchen.
We will be at the following University and Colleges Freshers Fayres:
- Aberdeen University - Tuesday 4th September
- Perth College - Thursday 6th September
- Stirling University - Monday 10th September
- Strathclyde University - Tuesday 11th September
- Edinburgh University - Tuesday 11th September
- Glasgow University - Wednesday 12th September
- Robert Gordon's University - Thursday 13th September
- Edinburgh Napier University - Thursday 13th September
- Queen Margaret University - Monday 17th September
- Glasgow Caledonian University - Tuesday 18th September
We will also be running a competition on our stand giving students a chance to win a food shopping voucher! The Terms and Conditions of the competition can be found on our website.
Below are a few images from the Student Roadshows 2017. Come along and say hi to us this year!