This course will help you prepare for the different stages of handling a crisis.
The Food and Drink Federation bring the popular Crisis Management in the Food and Drink Industry course.
Geoff Ogle, Food Standards Scotland's Chief Executive will be speaking at the event.
The course will help the audience to prepare for the different stages of handling a crisis:
- Access expert guidance on preparing a crisis management strategy.
- Learn more about the support available to safeguard your business during a crisis.
- See what works to maintain customer confidence.
- Find out how to manage the media and your reputation.
- The event includes an incident scenario enacted by our panel. This real-time crisis simulation will help you learn from the experience of our experts and gain insight from a legal point of view, a manufacturer’s perspective, the media and communications side of a crisis, and other aspects such as insurance and risk management.