The next Board meeting will take place on Tuesday 27th March 2018 at the Hilton Edinburgh Carlton, Craiglockhart Room, North Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 2HD.
The meeting will begin at 13.00pm and will run until approximately 16:05pm. The meeting is being held due to the postponement of last month’s meeting which was cancelled due to the severe weather.
The agenda items will include:
• Chair and Chief Executive Reports
• Animal Feed Delivery Project
• Strategy Delivery, Business Planning and FSS Budget 2018/19
• Financial Performance Report
• Independent Scrutiny of Food Standards Scotland Audit of the Delivery of Official Controls by Local Authorities
• Audit and Risk Committee Oral Report and Terms of Reference
The meeting is open to the public and you are welcome to attend any part of the Board meeting. If you would like to attend, please contact Board@fss.scot to let us know.
Board papers will be published on the morning of the meeting.