1) How many ET1 claim forms (or excerpts and information related to the claims) for whistleblowing detriment under the Public Interest Disclosure Act has Food Standards Scotland received from the Employment Tribunal?
2) Please advise if Food Standards Scotland holds data on the action that he or the organisation took in response to these notifications by the Employment Tribunal.
3) Please give a breakdown of the number of ET1 claim forms (or excerpts and information related to the claims) received by each financial year.
4) Please give a list of the bodies to which these PIDA claims relate, and the number and (if practicable) the nature of ET1s received about each organisation, broken down by financial year.
5) Has Food Standards Scotland undertaken any analysis of the ET1 intelligence that it has received from Employment Tribunals since April 2010? If so, please disclose all reports and or correspondence that give the details and results of the analysis/ analyses.
While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance Food Standards Scotland does not hold the information you have requested.