Please can you detail any assessments, inspections or audits of 2 Sisters sites in Scotland within the last five years?
I enclose a copy of the information FSS holds; 7 Audit Reports and 1 Unannounced Inspection Report which I have attached to this email. While our aim is to provide information whenever possible, in this instance Food Standards Scotland (FSS) does not have some of the information you have requested.
Food Standards Scotland (FSS) was established on 1 April 2015, when it took responsibility for the functions previously delivered in Scotland by the Food Standards Agency (FSA). You may wish to contact the FSA for information relating years prior to April 2015.
An exemption under section 38(1)(b) of FOISA (personal information) applies to a small amount of the information requested because it is personal data of a third party, ie names and contact details of individuals, and disclosing it would contravene the data protection principles in Schedule 1 to the Data Protection Act 1998. This exemption is not subject to the ‘public interest test’, so we are not required to consider if the public interest in disclosing the information outweighs the public interest in applying the exemption.
- Audit report - 2 Sisters - Nov 2015 PDF (138KB)
- Audit report - 2 Sisters - Jan 2016 PDF (138KB)
- Audit report - 2 Sisters - Feb 2016 PDF (137KB)
- Audit report - 2 Sisters - Jan 2017 PDF (133KB)
- Audit report - 2 Sisters - Feb 2017 PDF (133KB)
- Audit report - 2 Sisters - May 2017 PDF (126KB)
- Unannounced inspection - 2 Sisters - Oct 2017 PDF (147KB)
- Audit report - 2 Sisters - Jan 2018 PDF (127KB)