This seminar will discuss the priorities for meeting high fat, sugar and salt (HFSS) reduction targets in the UK.
Geoff Ogle, Chief Executive of Food Standards Scotland will be speaking at the seminar.
Sessions bring out discussion on:
- Meeting deadlines for sugar and calorie reduction
- Regulating the food environment
- Broadcasters, marketing and HFSS advertising regulation
- Practicalities of regulating in-store HFSS product placement and promotional offers
- Reformulating popular products - nutritional content, customer reaction, challenges and lessons learnt