The next Board meeting will be held at our Food Standards Scotland offices in Aberdeen: Pilgrim House, Old Ford Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5RL on 19 October 2016. The meeting will begin at 10.30am and run until approximately 15.10pm.
The meeting will cover:
- Minutes and Action Log from 17 August 2016 Board Meeting
- Chair and Chief Executive Reports
- Diet and Nutrition update
- Scudamore update
- Shellfish Review update
- Foodborne Illness Strategy for Scotland
- Annual Report to the Board from Audit and Risk Committee
- Financial Performance Report
- Business Performance Reporting
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01224 285100 for more information on Board meetings, or to let us know if you plan to attend.