The next Board meeting will be held at our Food Standards Scotland offices in Aberdeen: Pilgrim House, Old Ford Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5RL on 20 January 2016, starting at 10:30 am until approximately 14:40 pm.
The meeting will cover an update on:
- The development of the FSS strategy and corporate plan,
- The overall approach to improving Scotland’s diet and nutrition,
- An update on animal feed,
- A presentation from Diabetes UK,
- An update from Audit and Risk Committee,
- A Financial Performance Report.
Contact email@example.com or telephone 01224 285100 for more information on Board meetings, or to let us know you plan to attend.