The next Board meeting will be held at our Food Standards Scotland offices in Aberdeen: Pilgrim House, Old Ford Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5RL on 16th August 2017. The meeting will begin at 10.30 am and run until approximately 15.30 pm.
The meeting will cover:
- Minutes and Action Log from 17th May Board Meeting
- Chair and Chief Executive Reports
- Audit and Risk Committee Statement of Assurance and oral update
- Annual Audit Report – Audit Scotland
- FSS Annual Report and Accounts 2016/17
- Financial Performance Report
- Folic Acid
- Annual Report : Freedom of Information Requests and Complaints
- Shellfish Review update
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01224 285100 for more information on Board meetings, or to let us know if you plan to attend.