Charges for Export Health Certification in Approved Certification Hubs in Scotland - guidance
1 documents for this subject
This new guidance is applicable from 1 January 2021.
The charges guide aims to assist Certification Hubs in understanding:
- why charges are made for the services that we provide,
- who does the FSS charge and what does it charge for,
- how are the charges calculated and made for services provided by FSS,
- the ways that business can keep their charges to a minimum,
- the frequency they will be invoiced for the services provided,
- the methods by which the business can pay for charges and when payment is due, and
- what to do if the business is unhappy with their charges.