The next Board meeting will be held at our Food Standards Scotland offices in Aberdeen: Pilgrim House, Old Ford Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5RL on 14 December 2016. The meeting will begin at 10.30 am and run until approximately 15.00 pm.
The meeting will cover:
- Minutes and Action Log from 19 October 2016 Board Meeting
- Chair and Chief Executive Reports
- Update on Animal Feed Controls Project
- Science and Evidence Strategy
- Behavioral Science – Presentation by Dr Julia Allan, University of Aberdeen
- Audit and Risk Committee Terms of Reference and Oral Report
- Financial Performance Report
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01224 285100 for more information on Board meetings, or to let us know you plan to attend.