The next Board meeting will be held at our Food Standards Scotland offices in Aberdeen: Pilgrim House, Old Ford Road, Aberdeen, AB11 5RL on 15th November 2017.
The meeting will begin at 10.30am and will run until approximately 15:05pm.
Alison Douglas, Chief Executive of Alcohol Focus Scotland will present to the Board a paper outlining “The impact of alcohol on diet and obesity and wider health” in the first part of the afternoon session.
The agenda items will include:
• Chair and Chief Executive Reports
• Leaving the European Union
• Annual Strategic Risk Register Review
• Official Controls delivery on Animal Welfare
• The impact of alcohol on diet and obesity and wider health
• Outcomes Report – (six monthly report)
• Performance Reporting
• Financial Performance Update
• Audit and Risk Committee Oral Report
The meeting is open to the public and you are welcome to attend any part of the Board meeting. If you would like to attend, please contact Board@fss.scot to let us know.
Board papers will be published on the morning of the meeting.