Charges for Official Controls in Approved Meat Establishments in Scotland - guidance
The charges guide aims to assist Food Business Operators (FBOs) in understanding:
- why charges are made for the services that we provide
- who does the FSS charge and what does it charge for
- how are the charges calculated and made for services provided by the FSS
- the ways that FBOs can keep their charges to a minimum
- the frequency they will be invoiced for the services provided
- the methods by which FBOs can pay for charges and when payment is due
- what to do if FBOs are unhappy with their charges
Business Agreement guidance for Approved Meat Establishments in Scotland
This guidance is designed to support FBO in the process of working with the FSS to develop a Business Agreement specific to their establishment.
FSS calculation of the charge out rates to industry for 2015/2016
This document outlines how Food Standards Scotland calculated the charge out rates to industry for 2015/2016.
If you require further information or have any questions please:
or contact Fiona Bruce on 01224 285170.
Charges Guide updated in May 2016