Terms and Conditions for Food Standards Scotland’s (FSS’s) Mother’s Day Prize Draw on Social Media – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Fancy being in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher for a 'Food Hygiene Pass' resaurant/cafe/takeaway of your choice to treat mum this Mother's Day? Tell us on any of our social media channels something funny that your mum always checks with you (got your jacket? Fed the dog?), as well as the 'Pass' outlet that you would like to win vouchers for. Full terms and conditions below.
- No purchase necessary
- The prize draw will run from Sunday 4 March until noon on Thursday 8 March 2018
- FSS employees, close affiliates such as family members, and/or local authority inspection officers cannot enter the prize draw
- Five winners will be selected at random by FSS. This decision is final
- All winners will be notified by 9 March
- Only one entry per person from a genuine user/social media account. Individuals can not submit multiple entries across Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- FSS reserves the right to not accept entries which are suspected to be paid-for or made in an unorthodox way, such as the use of bots for one person to enter the competition more than one time
- All entries must be submitted by the deadline (noon on 8 March). Entries submitted after the deadline will not be accepted
- Any entries with inflammatory language or those which are offensive in nature will not be accepted and removed from social media
- Entries must contain the preferred food hygiene passed establishment the entrant would like the vouchers for
- The prize consists of £100 voucher for one food establishment (which has passed its recent Food Hygiene Inspection) of each winners’ choice in Scotland.
- Any terms & conditions on the voucher will apply
- No guarantee vouchers will arrive with the winners by Sunday 11 March (Mother’s Day)
- No guarantee that the winners will secure a booking at their chosen establishment on Mother’s Day
- No guarantee that the winners first choice establishment will offer vouchers. In this case, FSS will ask them to select another food hygiene passed establishment
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond reasonable control, Food Standards Scotland reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.